video

Warm, wet and windy to start off the weekend

Temperatures haven’t move much today from there morning lows in the upper 20s to the highs in the upper 30s. Overcast skies have been apparent all day and a breezy east wind is beginning to kick in as a strong low pressure is starting to move closer to the Bluegrass. 
video

Some of the Coldest Air of the Season Ahead

TODAY: 10% chance of rain. Partly cloudy skies. High around 40 degrees. SATURDAY: 90% chance of rain. Cloudy skies. High around 54 degrees. SUNDAY: 10% chance...
video

A soggy Saturday followed by a temperature plunge

Temperatures were over 20 degrees cooler than the record highs experienced on Wednesday across the Bluegrass. The other big difference is, of course, the sunshine; we’ve had mostly sunny skies all day long with a weak area of high pressure in control for now.
video

Dry with More Seasonal Temperatures Thursday

TODAY: Slightly cooler, but mild. High around 45 degrees. Partly sunny skies. FRIDAY: 10% chance of rain. Partly cloudy skies. High around 40 degrees. SATURDAY: 90%...
video

Cooler with plenty of sunshine for your Thursday

The day started off with some dense fog and scattered rain showers under gloomy skies; however during the afternoon we saw peaks of blue skies and temperatures moved into the mid to upper 60s.
video

Dense Fog with Scattered Showers Wednesday

TODAY: 40% chance of rain. Highs warm around 63 degrees. THURSDAY: Slightly cooler. High around 43 degrees. Partly sunny skies. FRIDAY: 10% chance of rain. Partly...
video

Scattered showers with warm temperatures for your Wednesday

The day started off with a few scattered rain showers under gloomy skies; however in the afternoon we saw blue skies and sunshine as the cloud line push southeast across Kentucky. Temperatures reacted to the sunlight and moved towards the mid to upper 50s.
video

Rain to Start, Before Afternoon Sunshine Kicks In

TODAY: 40% chance of rain starting in the morning. Highs even warmer around 60 degrees. WEDNESDAY: 40% chance of rain. Highs warm around 63 degrees. THURSDAY:...
video

A few showers for your morning commute…

Overview: A few showers will develop across the area for Tuesday morning and again Wednesday afternoon. Fortunately, temperatures will remain well above normal so...
video

Mild Start to the Week

We broke a couple of record highs in Lexington over the weekend. That includes Friday with a high temperature of 67 degrees to replace...
video

A quiet start to your work week…

Overview: Our work week will start of fairly quiet and mild but by the end of the week, expect an Arctic blast to bring...
video

Calm and quieter weather for a few days

With wind gusts over 50 mph across Kentucky there were several storm reports of trees and power lines downed before showers and thunderstorms arrived. The storms dropped torrential rainfall and caused localized flooding in many spots.
video

Strong to severe storms for your Saturday

A cold front is positioned from Chicago southwest to Texas and spreading everything from snow showers to the upper Midwest to severe weather in the southern United States. Here in Kentucky, it’s been a cloudy and windy day with peak wind gusts over 30 mph so far and highs in the mid to upper 60s. The high temperatures in Lexington broke the record high temperature set in 2018 of 65 degrees. The new record high is now 67 degrees.
video

Hot and Rainy for the Weekend Start!

TODAY: 30% chance of rain. Cloudy. High temperature around 65 degrees. SATURDAY: 90% chance of rain. Cloudy. High temperature around 71 degrees. SUNDAY: 30% chance of...
video

Potentially record breaking heat and unsettled weather

A warm front lifted across the Ohio Valley this morning and Spring like temperatures have moved in. Expect the warm and windy conditions to continue for the next couple of days, a strong cold front that will cause severe weather across the southern U.S.
video

Get Ready for the Big Warm Up

TODAY: Partly cloudy as temperatures warm up. High around 58 degrees. Small chance for rain showers in the evening. FRIDAY: 50% chance of rain. Cloudy....
video

Warm, wet, and windy conditions are on the way…

A cold front moved across the region today but you certainly couldn’t tell; we had mostly sunny skies and mild temperatures once again. Highs moved towards the mid to upper 40s. Temperatures will be cool once again tonight be they are off to the races Thursday, Friday and Saturday with possible record breaking heat.
video

Mild Day Before Gigantic Warm Up Takes Place

TODAY: Mild day ahead. Mostly sunny skies with a high around 44. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy as temperatures warm up. High around 55 degrees. Rain showers...
video

Mild and sunny with a soggy weekend ahead

It was a cool but sunny day across the Bluegrass with highs spiking in the afternoon into the low 50s at the Lexington Bluegrass Airport. The average high for this time of year is in the lower 40s; therefore we continue our trend of above average temperatures and appear this trend will continue for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
video

Wintry Mix Followed by a Sunny Afternoon

TODAY: A winter weather advisory is in effect until 8 AM Tuesday morning. The rest of the day will be partly sunny. Winds out...

Most Popular