Winter Care Program activated by Fayette Co. Sheriff
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Office of the Fayette County Sheriff has activated its Winter Care Program.
This is in response to the massive storm expected to hit the area.
During the program activation, the office will provide the following services:
· Transportation to and from work for those who are employed in the medical industry or professionals that provide direct services
· Transportation to and from a critical medial appointment
· Pick-up of critical prescription medications from local pharmacies
· Distribution of winter coats, gloves, and blankets
· Collection of winter coats, gloves, and blankets
· Welfare checks for elderly relatives or loved ones living alone in Lexington
If you or someone you know are in need of assistance for any of the above, please call Elizabeth Pickett at the Office of Sheriff at 859.252.1771.