Traffic Alert: New Circle Road Construction Project To Begin Tuesday Evening
The anticipated project completion date is September 30, 2016.
However, three lanes of the outer loop from Leestown Road to Versailles Road will be open by Sept. 30, 2015.
This date will be prior to the Breeder’s Cup event scheduled for Lexington.
- Tuesday, Dec. 2 (tonight) – lane closure(s) will be in effect beginning at 7:00 p.m. and continue for several weeks
- Hours of work:
Monday through Sunday (with the exception of Friday) – 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Friday – 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Note: work may also be performed outside of the scheduled hours
- Stop Conditions will be in place for the Old Frankfort Pike on-ramps.
- There will be no merge area for motorists who enter New Circle Road from Old Frankfort Pike/Exit 6.
- A reduced speed limit of 45 MPH will be in effect at all times.
- Local law enforcement will be assisting the traveling public with traffic control during the construction.
For up-to-date traffic and travel information in Kentucky dial 511 or click here.