Survey operations for Harrodsburg Road in Jessamine County could delay traffic
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ/Press Release) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists of survey work scheduled for Jessamine County. A crew will be gathering information for an upcoming safety project.
Thursday, July 8 – 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Harrodsburg Road/US 68
- survey operations will be in effect between Brooklyn Road (milepoint 0.066) and Pekin Pike/KY 33 (milepoint 1.508)
- alternating lane closures will be in effect
- flaggers will be onsite to guide and direct motorists
- traffic will be able to pass through the work zone
- motorists could be delayed periodically for up to 15 minutes at a time during the hours of work
All work or closures are scheduled on a tentative basis, and subject to change depending on weather conditions, emergencies, and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.