Stolen vehicle recovered following chase, suspect lets 2 passengers out
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WTVQ) – A stolen car suspect let two passengers out of the vehicle during a police pursuit before finally being nabbed in Warren County.
According to the Kentucky State Police, Friday, a trooper spotted a suspected stolen car driving south on Highway 231 in Butler County.
But when the trooper tried to stop the car, the driver, later identified as 33-year-old Nathan Wayne Constant, of Paducah, fled toward Warren County, the KSP said in a release.
The vehicle stopped momentarily and two passengers got out before Constant took off again. He finally stopped at the intersection of Highland Church Road and Wand Cemetery Road in Warren County, troopers said..
Constant was charged with:
- Speeding 26 MPH or > Speed Limit
- Operating Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
- Fleeing or Evading Police 1st Degree (motor vehicle)
- Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree
- Receiving Stolen Property U/$10,000
- Criminal Mischief 2nd Degree
- Possession of Marijuana
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Possess
- Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree
- Possess of Controlled Substance 3rd Degree
- Failure to Wear Seat Belt
- Improper Registration Plate
- Operating on a Suspended Operators License