Seven-year-old dies in Lincoln County fire
CRAB ORCHARD, Ky. (WTVQ) – A close-knit Amish community is grieving after the loss of seven-year-old Jesse Yoder.
According to the Lincoln County Coroner, Jesse was at home with his mother and his siblings when the fire happened Tuesday evening.
The fire started in the washroom of the family’s brick home. Jesse’s brother saw the fire and smoke, but did not know Jesse was in the washroom. The family got out of the house before knowing Jesse was still inside.
The cause of the fire is believed to be an accidental possible gas leak. Kentucky State Police is investigating.
Jesse was one of nine children in the Yoder family.
Leave a Reply