Scott County homeowner: clothes started fire

SCOTT COUNTY, Ky. (WTVQ)- In Scott County a home is damaged after an overnight fire on Pea Ridge Road.

According to firefighters, it started in a back bedroom Thursday morning.

Authorities say the homeowner woke up to the smell of smoke, after hearing the smoke detector go off.

Firefighters say the man made it out okay and told them he believes the fire started because clothes were left on an electrical device.

Categories: Featured, Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *