Ramp work rescheduled on New Circle Road in Lexington
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – Ramp work along a stretch of New Circle Road in Lexington has been rescheduled for Sunday and Monday, August 1-2, 2021, according to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
Partial or full ramp closures could be necessary for milling and paving, but would not occur at the same time, according to the state.
Milling and paving will be in effect for the ramps between:
- inbound Newtown Pike/KY 922 and outbound Newtown Pike/KY 922 to the Outer Loop of New Circle Road/KY 4 toward Georgetown Road/US 25
Sunday, August 1 through Monday, August 2:
- 7 p.m. for the evening until 6 a.m. the following morning – these work hours will be utilized if a ramp does not need to be closed for the work
- 10 p.m. for the evening until 5 a.m. the following morning – these work hours will be utilized if a ramp needs to be closed for the work
Locations for ramps to be milled and paved:
New Circle Road/KY 4
- Georgetown Road/US 25 (MP 8.731) and Newtown Pike/KY 922 (MP 9.324)
- Outer Loop of New Circle Road/KY 4 to Georgetown Road/US 25 (Off Ramp)
Newtown Pike/KY 922
- New Circle Road/KY 4 (MP 1.537) and Newtown Court/KY 3243 (MP 1.733)