Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream – Eat Kentucky
Alan Cornett, with Eat Kentucky, comes by the studio to share his recipe for pumpkin pie with spiced whipped cream with Katie Solove.
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream
1 15 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
1 9″ Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Pie Shell
Spiced Whipped Cream
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons of sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla
½ teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes.
4. While your pie is cooling, pour heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into the bowl and whisk on high until medium stiff peaks form.
5. Top your cooled pie with whipped cream and serve.