Pothole repairs on I-75 in Fayette, Madison could cause delays
District 7 Fayette, Madison County Maintenance with the KY State Police
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists that pothole repairs are scheduled for Fayette and Madison counties this week for north and southbound Interstate 75.
In Fayette County:
Thursday, Feb. 10 – 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 11 – 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- work will begin on the Southbound side and then progress to the Northbound side
- two lanes will remain open at all times
- the Kentucky State Police will assist with traffic control
Locations for repairs:
- the Fayette-Madison County line at milepoint 97.703
- the Man O War Boulevard Overpass/KY 1425 at milepoint 108.259
In Madison County:
Friday, Feb. 11 – 12 a.m. until 6 a.m.
Note: operations will begin Southbound until completed and then repair work will transition to Northbound
- work will start at the Fayette-Madison County line near Exit 99 and progress toward milepoint 74 at the Rockcastle-Madison County line
- work will begin with the Rockcastle-Madison County line at milepoint 74 and progress toward the Fayette-Madison County line near Exit 99
The traveling public should expect delays during the hours of scheduled repair operations.
All work/closures are scheduled on a tentative basis, and subject to change depending on weather, emergencies and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.