Mark the Calendar: Mobile vaccines coming to Jackson, Elliott, other counties
JACKSON COUNTY, Ky. (WTVQ) – Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Wild Health join to provide the COVID-19 vaccine to underserved, vulnerable, and rural communities across Kentucky.
The COVID-19 vaccines will be administered by Wild Health with the community events being hosted by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Individuals may also benefit from additional support services the mobile events offer including health education, referrals to community resources for primary care doctors, resources for health insurance application assistance, education, job support and more.
Anthem associates will volunteer throughout July for the COVID-19 mobile vaccine health and wellness events. COVID-19 safety precautions are in place to ensure the health and safety of all who visit the mobile clinic.
All COVID-19 vaccines are free of charge to community members regardless of status of health insurance coverage.
Those with health insurance should bring the health insurance card. In addition, Anthem Medicaid members who receive their 2nd dose will be eligible to receive a $100 gift card through their Healthy Rewards account.
Appointments are encouraged by registering at http://kyvax.wildhealth.com/. Walk-ins are also welcome for those with limited internet access. For questions, please contact Wild Health Help Desk at (859) 217-4679.
- July 12: 3-6pm ET – Crittenden County Public Library, 204 West Carlisle Street Marion, KY 42062
- July 13: 2-5pm ET – Jackson County Public Library, 338 N Main St. McKee, KY 40447
- July 19: 4:30-7:30pm ET – Elliott County High School, 349 KY-7, Sandy Hook, KY 41171
- July 20: 3-6pm ET – County Extension Agents, 1938 US – 60 Morganfield, KY 42437
- July 22: 12-3pm ET – Trimble County Public Library, 35 Equity Dr., Bedford, KY 40006
- July 23: 12-3pm ET – Marion County Public Library, 201 East Main Street Lebanon, KY 40033
- July 30: 3:30-6:30pm ET – Pendleton County Public Library, 801 Robins Avenue Falmouth, KY 41040
- July 31: 2-5pm ET – Casey County Public Library, 238 Middleburg St. Liberty, KY 42539