Kroger hosting virtual hiring event for health, wellness positions
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WTVQ/Press Release) – Kroger Health, the healthcare division of The Kroger Co. is increasing its hiring efforts by adding 1,500 new associates.
Kroger will be hosting a virtual Health and Wellness hiring event on Wednesday, Oct. 6 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, patient care technicians and nurse practitioners are in high demand and Kroger hopes to bring on new team members to meet staffing needs.
Kroger offers the following resources, benefits and training to assist associates:
- Full-time and part-time positions available across all areas of the Health and Wellness business
- Health and retirement benefits to fit employees’ lifestyles: comprehensive compensation packages, including competitive wages, healthcare, and retirement
- Opportunities to learn and advance through on-demand, role-specific training and resources through FEED desktop and mobile and modern learning platforms, as well as leadership, career advancement, and diversity, equity, and inclusion training
- Associate discounts on groceries, electronics, entertainment streaming services, travel and more
- Receive a one-time, $100 payment once fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- All associates are eligible, including newly hired associates
- Opportunities to help end hunger and eliminate waste in the community
- Welcoming and inclusive work environment with Associate Resource Groups
- Next Day Pay and flexible scheduling
To learn more, click here to register for the hiring event.