Kitchen fire forces people from apartment

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – A kitchen fire Monday afternoon forced the people in an apartment in Lexington to temporarily move across the street, according to Lexington firefighters.

The fire started around 5:00 p.m. in a kitchen at Fox Run Apartments in the 1800 block of McCullough Drive, according to firefighters.

No one was hurt.

The fire was put out quickly, according to the fire department.

Damage was contained to the one apartment, according to investigators.

The American Red Cross helped the tenants move to a temporary place across the street.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *