KFC in Lexington temporarily closed due to fire

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – A KFC restaurant on Versailles Road in Lexington was forced to temporarily close Monday afternoon after a small fire broke out in a restroom, according to the Lexington Fire Department. Investigators say a motor caught fire in the restroom, which created a lot of smoke.

No one was injured, but the restaurant had to close in order to clear the smoke out of the business. Investigators say the fire was small and the damage was minimal.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *