Kentucky State Fair hiring for variety of positions
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WTVQ/Press Release) – The annual Kentucky State Fair is hiring from now through Aug. 29.
Positions being offered include admission gates, traffic control, guest services, operations/maintenance, grounds/outdoor cleanup and housekeeping. Employees can work either indoor or outdoor depending on the position. Morning, day, evening and overnight shifts are offered. All jobs qualify for overtime pay.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and give proper identification to verify work eligibility, such as photo ID and a Social Security Card.
There are a variety of ways to apply:
- Apply directly on the website here.
- Contact different departments via phone.
- Indoor/Outdoor setup and cleanup: (502) 367-5230
- Traffic Control: (502) 367-5360
- Access Control: (502) 367-5380
- Venue Services: (502) 367-5022
- Call the Employment Office at (502) 367-5230 with questions or for more information.
The 2021 Kentucky State Fair will be held from Aug. 19-29 at the Kentucky Exposition Center.