Free paper shred event in Lexington Saturday
This event is a joint collaboration between the city’s Division of Waste Management, Shred-it, Keep Lexington Beautiful Commission (KLB), Division of Environmental Services, God’s Pantry Food Bank, Frankfort/Lexington Chapter of The Links, Inc. and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
“The City of
· The event is for
· There is a limit of five boxes or bags of material per vehicle.
· Please make sure no plastic binders or binder clips are included with materials.
· Staples, paper envelopes and paper clips are acceptable.
· Entrance to the event will be through
· Participants are asked not to arrive before 9 a.m. as event organizers will be unable to accommodate anyone before that time.
· Cardboard boxes will be collected at the event and sent to the
Donations of non-perishable food items for God’s Pantry will be collected at the event. Currently, the most-needed item is canned fruit. Residents are asked to not bring items in glass packaging.
“Shred-it is excited and honored to partner with the City of
For more information on the event, please visit www.lexingtonky.gov/papershred.
Shred-it provides cost-effective document shredding, storage and imaging programs. For more information about their services, please visit www.shredit.com.