Four Suspects Pleaded Not Guilty To Domino’s Robbery And Shooting

Four suspects arrested in connection to the shooting of a Domino’s clerk in Danville last month went before a Boyle county judge Monday morning for an arraignment.
 
Patrick Brand, Rico Penix and Robin Adams are all charged with robbery and assault.
A fourth suspect, Seth Frazier, 19, is accused of tampering with evidence, resisting arrest and hindering arrest in the search for Brand. 
 
All four pleaded not guilty Monday.
 
They are all charged in connection to an armed robbery on September 15  that sent Zoe Reed, a 21-year-old Domino’s clerk to the University of Kentucky Hospital.  Police said she was shot in the stomach during that attempted robbery.
 
The manager said someone called in a fake pizza order, leaving Reed alone.
 
The judge said he would set a bond for Adams, Penix and Brand within 48 hours. 
 
Frazier’s bond is set at $9,000.
 
Adams, Penix, Brand and Frazier all have a preliminary court hearing set for October 15.

A fifth suspect is also accused of assault and robbery.  Police said they will not release the name of the suspect because he is 16. 

Categories: Local News, News, WTVQ Local News (do not use)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *