Forklift Catches Fire At Lexington Business

Fire wasn’t the only concern Lexington firefighters had at a business Sunday night.

The fire at United Rentals on Trade Center Drive was spotted by someone passing by just before 11 p.m.

Firefighters said a forklift caught fire.

In addition to putting out the fire, firefighters also had to keep some of the fluids from the burned forklift from going into the sewer system.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *