Firefighters rescue dog from house fire

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) — Firefighters say they rescued a family’s dog from a house fire on Centre Parkway Monday night.

Fire crews were called there just before 10 p.m. about a dryer fire.

They can’t say whether or not the fire started in the dryer, but they say it was contained quickly.

According to firefighters, they rescued a dog from inside the home and no one was hurt.

The American Red Cross has been called to assist the family.

The fire is still under investigation.

Categories: Featured, Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *