Fire Damages Basement Of Home On Montrose Drive

Firefighters didn’t expect a family to be able to return home Saturday night after a fire on Montrose Drive.

Crews got there just before 11 after a woman at the home called for a fire in the basement. An investigator told ABC 36 it might’ve been the hot water heater or furnace that started the fire.

The home’s basement was heavily damaged. No one was injured.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *