Fire at historic Columbia Steak House

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – Firefighters say a chimney fire was responsible for shutting down the historic Columbia Steak House on Richmond Road Wednesday afternoon.

According to firefighters, the fire started just after 2 p.m. No one was hurt. Investigators say the health department will have to determine when the restaurant can re-open

Columbia Steak House has been a fixture on Richmond Road for nearly 20 years.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *