Family out safely after house fire in Lexington

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ)- A family was able to get out safely after firefighters say a bed was on fire in a home on Koster Street.

Firefighters say they were able to put the fire out quickly because it was contained to one room upstairs.

Firefighters say one person was evaluated on scene for smoke inhalation, but denied transport to the hospital.

They say the family does have working smoke detectors, so they were able to get out safely because of them.

Categories: Featured, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *