Ellis Safety Coalition, law enforcement to hold safety forums in Madison Co.
RICHMOND, Ky. (WTVQ) – Law enforcement branches in Madison County are alerting the public to a series of upcoming forums that will focus on safety in the community, with the mission of creating, “One united community working together to support law enforcement and build a safer Madison County.”
Messages posted to Facebook say the meetings will be conducted by the Richmond Police Department, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, and board members of the Ellis Safety Coalition.
Topics of discussion will include local crime statistics, forming neighborhood watch programs, protecting yourself from crime, Child ID kits, and using the LiveSafe mobile app.
The dates for the Safety Meetings are as follows:
- March 27 Crossroads Church, 124 S. Keeneland MCSD 6:00pm
- March 28 Madison Co. Public Library, 507 W. Main Str. RPD 6:30pm
- April 10 Madison Community Church, 165 Charlie Norris Rd MCSD 6:00pm
- April 24 Church on the Rocks, 1049 Richmond Road MCSD 6:00pm
- April 25 Richmond Teen Center, 325 N Estill Ave RPD 6:30pm