Dry Mulch Blamed For House Fire

 Firefighters in Clark County put out a fire Tuesday night they believe was started by a cigarette and dry mulch.
 Firefighters were called to 836 Darby Trace Road just before midnight after homeowners returned to their house and found a fire burning outside in the back.
 Firefighters said they believe someone threw a cigarette in some dry mulch behind the house.
 The damage was minimal and the homeowners were allowed back inside.
 
Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *