Closures scheduled for Greenwich Pike/KY 1876 in Fayette County
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists of scheduled closures for Greenwich Pike/KY 1876 in Fayette County.
The temporary closures are necessary for safety improvement operations to be performed. The work includes gabion basket installation and grading.
Wednesday, July 21 – currently and until 3:30 p.m. today
Thursday, July 22 and Friday, July 23 – 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
Routes will be closed at the following locations:
- Russell Cave Road – milepoint 0.00
- Harp Innis Road – milepoint 0.472
- Hume Bedford Road/KY 1939 – between Russell Cave Road/KY 353 and Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
- Ferguson Road (an LFUCG route) – between Russell Cave Road/KY 353 and Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
- Harp Innis Road (an LFUCG route) – between Greenwich Pike/KY 1876 and Paris Pike/US 27
All work/closures are scheduled on a tentative basis, and subject to change depending on weather, emergencies, and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.