Closures continue for Greenwich Pike/KY 1876 in Fayette County
FAYETTE COUNTY, KY. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists that this news release serves as an update.
Temporary closures are necessary for safety improvement operations to continue.
According to KYTC, The work includes gabion basket installation and grading.
Tuesday, July 27 – currently and until 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 28 and Thursday, July 29 – 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
Routes will be closed at the following locations:
- Russell Cave Road – milepoint 0.00
- Harp Innis Road – milepoint 0.472
- Hume Bedford Road/KY 1939 – between Russell Cave Road/KY 353 and Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
- Ferguson Road (an LFUCG route) – between Russell Cave Road/KY 353 and Greenwich Pike/KY 1876
- Harp Innis Road (an LFUCG route) – between Greenwich Pike/KY 1876 and Paris Pike/US 27