Check out this yummy recipe for Zoodles with Roasted Tomato Avocado Sauce from The Kitchen at A.S.Eats with Allison Eastland!
Zoodles with Roasted-Tomato Avocado Sauce (Serves 4)
4 medium zucchinis
2 T extra virgin olive oil
1 ripe avocado
4 Roma tomatoes, halved
juice of ½ a lemon
2 garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place tomatoes cut-side up on sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until browned and softened, about 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use spiralizer to create zucchini noodles.
- Once tomatoes are finished roasting, transfer to blender and combine with avocado, lemon juice and garlic.
- Blend ingredients, adding water to create desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and cover bottom with olive oil. Place zoodles in pan and sauté until soft and beginning to brown. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve sauce over warm zoodles.
Leave a Reply