Check out this yummy recipe for Hummus and Veggie Sandwiches from The Kitchen at A.S.Eats with Allison Eastland!
Hummus & Veggie Sandwiches
1 14.5 oz can drained chickpeas, liquid reserved
½ C tahini
¼ C olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
1 T cumin
juice of one lemon
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and chickpea liquid in food processor.
- Turn processor on and combine ingredients until a thick paste forms.
- With processor running, add olive oil in a stream. Add chickpea liquid until hummus is desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread hummus on favorite bread or in a pita, and add veggies. Season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply