Check out this yummy recipe for Granola from The Kitchen at A.S.Eats with Allison Eastland!
Granola (serves 6)
¼ vegetable or walnut oil
¼ C honey
2 cups rolled oats
1/3 C chopped pecans
1/3 C almonds
1/3 C walnut pieces
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- In a cup, whisk the oil with the honey.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, nuts, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the oil and honey to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Serve with milk or over yogurt. Add your favorite fruit if desired.
Leave a Reply