Check out this awesome recipe for Chicken Milanese from The Kitchen at A.S.Eats with Allison Eastland!
Chicken Milanese (serves 2)
4 chicken cutlets
salt and pepper
2 tsp cayenne pepper
½ C Panko
3 T olive oil
1/3 C grape tomatoes, halved
2 T Italian parsley, chopped
juice of ½ a lemon
4 slices of parmesan cheese
- Dry off chicken cutlets, then dust with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg until blended, then add cayenne and combine.
- Place flour, egg and panko each in individual, shallow dishes.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Cook chicken until golden and cooked through, about 3 min per side.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve chicken with tomatoes and parmesan over it.
Leave a Reply