Cause of Masterson Station garage explosion released

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The cause of the explosion in a garage at a home in Masterson Station Wednesday night was an electrical event in an appliance, according to the Lexington Fire Department.

Investigators say it happened around 9pm at a home on Tibbs Trail.

The explosion created a lot of smoke that was visible in the area.

The homeowner was home at the time, but wasn’t hurt, according to investigators.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *