Bojangles opens Thursday in Versailles with promotions & prizes
VERSAILLES, Ky. (WTVQ) – Fans of fried chicken and biscuits will have a new option starting Thursday, when Bojangles restaurant opens its doors.
The new location, at 263 Kroger Way, is offering an incentive for customers to come out: the first 50 guests will receive a $50 Bojangle’s gift card, but hopeful winners will have to get out early.
Opening day kicks off at 4:00 a.m. with free Bojangles coffee, and doors open at 5:00 a.m.
Other opening day offers and activities include:
- All customers may enter to win Bojangles’ breakfast for a year (that’s one Bojangles’ breakfast combo every week for 52 weeks);
- Free sweet Bo-Berry Biscuit with any purchase from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.;
- Free 22 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® with any purchase from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
- Free kids’ meal (for kids 12-and-under) with any purchase from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Customers will receive a coupon for a free ham, steak, sausage or Bo-Berry biscuit with any purchase from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- All day – and all summer long – customers can get a 32 oz. Legendary Iced Tea® for just $1 as part of the Bojangles’ #SummerOfTea promotion.