BBQ Nachos Recipe
- Total Recipe Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- Makes 10 to 12 servings
1 pound cooked beef pot roast or brisket
1 package (20 to 24 ounces) frozen waffle fries
1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, drained
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
1 green onion, chopped
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BBQ “NACHOS”
- Prepare waffle fries according to package directions. Shred beef pot roast with two forks.
- Meanwhile, combine beef and barbecue sauce in a medium saucepan. Heat beef mixture over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Top waffle fries with beef mixture, beans and cheese. Bake in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top mixture with sour cream, if desired. Sprinkle with green onions.
Test Kitchen Tips:
Waffle fries may be transferred to an oven-safe baking dish. Continue as directed in step 3.