16 arrested on federal drug charges
Investigators say during the investigation, they seized large amounts of money, firearms, narcotics and vehicles. The case has ties to Georgia, according to the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office.
The Laurel County Sheriff’s Office, London Resident Office of the DEA and London City Police were involved in the lengthy investigation.
According to the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office, the following people have been charged Federally with Conspiracy to Distribute Crystal Meth:
1. Robert "Turtle " McFadden age 37 of London- also charged with Use of a Person Under The age Of 18 in a Drug Enterprise
2. Wendy Barlow Casteel age 38of London- also charged with Use of a Person Under The age Of 18 in a Drug Enterprise
3. Reynier RuizPena age 43 of Louisville,ky
4. Jarrod Lee Cupp age 30 of London
5. James Helton age 55 of East Bernstadt
6. James William Harrison age 48 of London
7. Lisa Harrison age 26 of London
8. Randy Baker age 28 of East Bernstadt- Also charged with Possession Of A Firearm During a Drug Transaction
9. Jessica Warfield age 26 of Barbourville
10. Samuel Alan Jones age 45 of East Bernstadt
11. Billy Smith age 25 of London
12. Jimmy Lee Barrett age 36 of London
13. Bradley Eugene Moore age 42 of London
14. Elvis Presley Profitt age 38 of East Bernstadt
15. Michael Bruner age 39 of London
16. Stephanie Green Smith age 43 of London
Investigators say more firearms charges are expected on more individuals.