HAZARD, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Huddle House in Hazard caught fire on Wednesday night, according to The Perry County Advocate.
The report says Village Lane was closed while firefighters fought the fire and motorists were warned to be cautious on KY 80 near the fire scene.
The newspaper reports the business had been closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, but was scheduled to reopen on Monday, Dec. 14.
The report says no injuries were reported.
No immediate cause of the fire was known, according to the newspaper.
*Note: The fire scene photo that accompanies this story is courtesy of The Perry County Advocate.