LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – Alternating ramp closures are scheduled this weekend on a stretch of New Circle Road in Lexington, according to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
The closures are connected to the ongoing widening project in the area of Georgetown Road, Newtown Pike and Boardwalk Avenue.
The weekend ramp closures are scheduled Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Newtown Pike (KY 922) at New Circle Road, according to the state.
- alternating ramp closures will be in effect at milepoint 9.38
- only one ramp will be closed at a time
- the closures are necessary for paving operations
The following are the three ramps (closures may not be in the this order):
- Newtown Pike/KY 922 to the Outer Loop of New Circle Road/KY 4
- the Outer Loop of New Circle Road/KY 4 to inbound Newtown Pike/KY 922
- the Inner Loop of New Circle Road/KY 4 to outbound Newtown Pike/KY 922