LEXINGTON, KY. (wtvq) – If Rumpke collects your trash and recycling in Lexington, you may soon have a new service day.
According to Rumpke Waste and Recycing, beginning the week of February 3, trash and recycling in Fayette County will be picked up on Mondays and Wednesdays, depending on location.
• All customers east of Paris Pike
• All customers east of New Circle Road to Tates Creek Road
• All customers east of Tates Creek Road
• All customers west of Paris Pike
• All customers west of New Circle Road to Tates Creek Road
• All customers west of Tates Creek Road
The company says the collection schedule change impacts residential and commercial customers with weekly collection. According to Rumpke, commercial customers serviced multiple times per week will not experience a change in service schedule.
Rumpke says the schedule change is part of a larger reroute it is implementing in several counties.
For questions and more information, contact Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171 or www.rumpke.com.