MANCHESTER, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) will begin a pavement rehab project on Hal Rogers Parkway in Laurel County on Monday, April 22nd.
Listed below is a tentative schedule for the project:
- April 22nd – Ditching with shoulder closures with possible lane closures.
- May 6th-17th – Turning lane construction on KY 30.
- May 20th – Milling of the entire project during evening and overnight hours.
- June 3rd – Paving begins.
- June 21st – Project expected to be completed.
When school is in session, lane closures aren’t allowed from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
As always, the date and time could be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen delays occur.