LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – UberEATS launches in Lexington Thursday offering food delivery with full menus some of the city’s best restaurants.
The UberEATS app is free to download and has been built specifically to make getting great food as easy as getting a ride.
Starting Thursday, people in Lexington and Louisville can open the UberEATS app, order food from a great restaurant, and have it delivered at Uber speed.
Restaurants participating in Lexington include the Lexington Diner, Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina, Sir Pizza, The Simple Greek, Stella’s Diner, and Panchitos Ice Cream.
For $5 off your first two UberEATS orders, enter the promo code KYEATS in the app.
Here’s how UberEATS works:
- Download the free standalone UberEATS app for iOS or Android
- Login with your Uber account
- Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you.