LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists of resurfacing operations on both Bethlehem Road/KY 1939 and Levy Road/KY 57 in Bourbon County.
Flaggers will be onsite to assist motorists with one way traffic.
Both roads will remain open at all times. The traveling public should expect longer delays for Levy Road/KY 57 due to the narrow width of the route.
Thursday, July 22 until Friday, August 27 – 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
Note: work could be in effect for some Saturdays and Sundays if deemed necessary
Bethlehem Road/KY 1939
- work will be between milepoints 4.5 and 5.5
- this is a straight stretch of road with no intersections
Levy Road/KY 57
- work will be between the intersection with US 460 (milepoint 12.7) and the intersection with Cane Ridge Road/KY 537 (milepoint 17.8)
- Bethlehem Road/KY 1939 – motorists can utilize Winchester Road/KY 627 and Carlisle-Burris Road/KY 57
- Levy Road/KY 57 – motorists can utilize US 460 and Cane Ridge Road/KY 537
All work/closures are subject to change depending on weather, emergencies, and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.