FRANKFORT, Ky. (WTVQ) – Gov. Andy Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
— Appointed Kevin Woosley to the vacancy in the office of Magistrate for the Third District of Oldham County.
— Reappointed Paul Ogden as a member of the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors.
- Paul Ogden of Louisville is a realtor at RE/MAX Properties East. Mr. Ogden shall serve for a term expiring June 15, 2024.
— Reappointed William Brab as a member of the Board of Registration for Professional Geologists.
- William Brab of Richmond is a professional geologist at AST Environmental. Mr. Brab shall serve for a term expiring July 14, 2025.
— Reappointed Aimee Wulfeck, Gary Farmer and Dr. Houston Barber as members of the Bluegrass State Skills Corportion Board of Directors.
- Aimee Wulfeck of Fort Mitchell shall serve for a term expiring July 5, 2025.
- Gary Farmer of Wallins shall serve for a term expiring July 5, 2025.
- Dr. Houston Barber of Frankfort shall serve for a term expiring July 5, 2025.
— Appointed Lori Vogel to the Kentucky Board of Social Work. Gov. Beshear has also reappointed Dr. Whitney Cassity-Caywood.
- Lori Vogel of Lexington is a school social worker and child guidance specialist for Fayette County Public Schools. She replaces Thomas Hedden, whose term has expired. Ms. Vogel shall serve for a term expiring June 21, 2025.
- Dr. Whitney Cassity-Caywood of Paducah is a social worker for Murray State University. Dr. Cassity-Caywood shall serve for a term expiring June 21, 2025.