FRANKFORT, Ky. (WTVQ) – Governor Andy Beshear and Lt. Governor Jacqueline Coleman announced the newest members of their team Friday.
Beshear says they selected people who share their vision of supporting public education, ensuring access to health care, protecting retirements and improving wages.
Beshear and Coleman says the new team members are:
– Mary Pat Regan, of St. Matthews, was named deputy secretary of Education and Workforce Development.
– Ronnie Bastin, of Lexington, was named the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet deputy secretary.
– Mike Hancock, a native of Princeton, will serve as the deputy secretary for the Transportation Cabinet.
– Lindy Casebier, of Louisville, was named deputy Personnel Cabinet secretary.
– Rodney Brewer, of Ballardsville, will serve as Beshear’s Kentucky State Police commissioner.
– Lisa Lee, a native of Hazard, will serve as the Cabinet for Health and Family Services Commissioner for the Department of Medicaid Services.
– Jeff Taylor, of Hopkinsville, will serve as commissioner for Business Development at the Cabinet for Economic Development.
– Allyson Taylor, of Frankfort, joins the administration as commissioner for the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
To read more about the new members, click here.