FLEMINGSBURG, Ky. (WTVQ) — Several roads remain closed due to high water or storm damage in Kentucky Department of Highways District 9.
– KY 211 at Salt Lick, between KY 3290 and a half mile off US 60 (MP 5.4-6.4)
– KY 1910 at Grayson from Midland Trail to I-64 underpass (MP 0-1)
– KY 207 south about halfway between US 60 and Norton Branch (MP 1), tree across roadway
– KY 3303, Plummers Mill Road (MP 0-0.344)
– KY 784 at Kehoe along Tygarts Creek (MP 9-10)
– KY 1 near KY 784-Lost Creek (MP 1-2)
– KY 2 at KY 7 near Tygarts Creek (MP 6-7)
– KY 596 at the North Fork of the Licking River bridge (MP 5)
– KY 13 at Hinkston Creek near Jackstown (MP 0-1)
As recent high water moves downstream toward the Ohio River through the Licking River, Kinniconnick Creek, Tygarts Creek, Little Sandy River and other watersheds, flooded roadways remain a possibility over the next several days.
State highway crews will monitor road conditions and post high water signs. Motorists are reminded to never drive through high water and to watch for debris or flood-damaged roadways this week.