LOS ANGELES (TMZ) – Singer Demi Lovato was rushed to an L.A. hospital after suffering what appears to be a heroin overdose, law enforcement tells TMZ.
Paramedics found Lovato unconscious when they arrived at her home in the Hollywood Hills.
Sources tell TMZ Lovato was treated with Narcan – an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses – at her home.
Lovato has fought substance abuse for years. At one point she lived in a sober living home after getting released from a treatment center.
She had been sober for six years from alcohol, cocaine and Oxycontin.
Last month she released a song called “Sober” where she revealed she had fallen off the wagon.