Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Roll-Ups
– 4 tsp butter
– 2 garlic, minced
– 4 tbsp all purpose flour
– 2 1/4 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 1 tbsp chopped parsley, garnish
– Kosher salt
– Black Pepper
– 3 zucchini’s, peeled in long strips
– 2 cups shedded mozzarella
– 2 cups cooked chicken
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees
– In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter
– Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 Seconds
– Whisk flour into butter and garlic and cook until mixture is bubbling and golden, 1 minute more
– Gradually pour in milk, whisking constantly
– Bring mixture to a simmer, then stir in Parmesan.
– Let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes
– Add lemon juice and parsley
– Season to taste with salt and pepper
– Spoon a thin layer of Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a baking dish
– On a clean surface, lay 3 pieces of zucchini down slightly overlapping each other
– Spoon Alfredo sauce on top the top with chicken and a sprinkle of mozzarella.
– Roll up tightly and place in baking dish.
– Repeat with remaining zucchini and top with Parmesan
– Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and baked through.