- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (or cream optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flake
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, green bell pepper, and onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.