– Georgetown Community Hospital has been awarded the High Five Award by LifePoint Health for demonstrating excellence in healthcare delivery.
This is the highest honor a LifePoint hospital can receive.
The High Five Award is given annually to two finalists and one companywide winner within LifePoint’s network of more than 70 hospitals and recognizes extraordinary achievements in fulfilling the company’s High Five Guiding Principles:
- Delivering high quality patient care
- Supporting physicians
- Creating excellent workplaces for our employees
- Taking a leadership role in our communities and
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility.
LifePoint Health says these five core guiding principles directly impact the company’s actions and decision making and have defined what communities can expect from LifePoint facilities as healthcare partners since the company was founded in 1999.
Chief Executive Officer of GCH, William Haugh says “We are thrilled that Georgetown Community Hospital has received this prestigious recognition, and I commend our team for the exemplary work they do every day to make our community healthier.”
The award was accepted by GCH’s leadership team on behalf of the entire hospital staff at LifePoint’s annual hospital leadership meeting in Nashville, Tennessee.