LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) — Some of our ABC news team got the chance to tour St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and learn more about its groundbreaking and life-saving research into childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
We met and interviewed some of the people who are finding cures and saving lives.
We also talked to patients and their families who owe their child’s life to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. You will be meeting those families in the weeks ahead as we raise money for the hospital through the Lexington St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway.
Details about the dream home:
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Approximately 3,265 sq. ft
- Big family room with fireplace and triple tier ceiling
- Large gourmet kitchen with center island
- Great location with easy accessibility to Brighton East Rail Trail
- Estimated value $400,000
- Built by DB Homes
- Located in Hamburg at 3489 Polo Club Blvd.
St. Jude is having a phone bank in our studio Thursday selling tickets.
The giveaway winner will be announced on our newscast on June 21st.
Call 800-382-7512 or visit dreamhome.org to purchase a ticket.