Mini Frittatas – makes 1 dozen mini-muffin tin frittatas
- Advertisement -
½ C milk
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
cooked breakfast meat
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl, then add milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Pour egg combination into muffin tin, distributing evenly, until tins are approximately ½ full.
- Place ingredients of choice into each muffin cup, being careful not to overfill them.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until eggs are set in center.
- Serve warm.