LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) — Fall isn’t the only new season arriving in October, flu season is also here again.
Influenza is a contagious disease that spreads around the United States every year between the months of October and May. University Health Service will provide several opportunities for students and campus employees to receive the flu vaccine to help protect themselves from flu.
Students can receive the vaccination for $10 when they show their student ID card. Campus employees can receive the vaccination for $20 with their employee ID card. Clinics for students and campus employees will be provided on the dates and at the locations listed below.
- 4 Chem/Phys Room 114 B from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 6 UHS First Floor Lobby 3 to 6 p.m.
- 12 W.T. Young Library Gallery Room 4 to 8 p.m.
- 18 UHS First Floor Lobby 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 19 Johnson Center Lobbu 5 to 7 p.m.
- 26 W.T. Young Library Gallery Room 4 to 8 p.m.
Students and campus employees can visit the University Health Service website to find a schedule of flu clinics. Accepted payment methods include PLUS Account, credit card, cash or check.